Home » Deferral Process & Policy
Deferral Process & Policy
Can’t race? Defer your race entry to 2016. The 2016 Tri-State Triathlon will be on (TBA).
• You will be able to defer your 2017 entry between January 6, 2017 and July 31, 2017. All deferrals must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org by July 31, 2017. No deferral link will be posted on our website, you must email.
• Once a deferral is submitted, the decision is final and cannot be reversed. The Tri-State Triathlon is the only triathlon that does not charge a fee for race deferral, we allow registration fees to rollover to the next year. That’s a Big Deal!!
• The Tri-State Triathlon and USAT have a strict no refund and no transfer policy. Athletes may not give or sell their entry to anyone else. Any athlete who is found to have given away or sold their race entries will be permanently banned from competing in future Tri-State Triathlons.
• Deferred race entries are only good for the following year. Deferred race entries from years previous to the 2016 race cannot be redeemed in 2017.
• Athletes may defer for any reason.
• Athletes will receive an email on (TBA) with registration instructions and must complete the 2017 registration by (TBA) at 11:59 p.m. EST.
This great race experience is made possible in part by our generous sponsors.
Interested in becoming a sponsor?
For information on sponsorship opportunities, please email our sponsorship team or call 845.522.9338